Sunday, April 14, 2013

We're not in Utah anymore!

April 2nd 2013, sleep deprived, exhausted, emotionally and physically DONE we got onto a plane with our three children and took the biggest leap we have ever taken in my life. We are moving to Hamburg, Germany.



We went from this beautiful mess and chaos :


 To this beautiful city of Hamburg, Germany-

 


But one of the most amazing finds of Hamburg, is the  döner!

What is a döner you ask? Let me SHOW you!! Here are TWO different kind of döner The first picture is my favorite, it consists of a lightly grilled, toasted to perfection pita. Then sliced directly from the spit ( a huge skewer of chicken rotating from all sides so each bite is nice, crisp, and juicy), they fill the pita with TONS of meat. Then you get to add toppings, I choose ALL of them, there is red Cabbage, White Cabbage, tomatoes, onions, cucumbers, peppers and feta cheese. THEN you get to pick a sauce they have like 6 different sauces garlic sauce, herb, a yogurt sauce..my favorite is the garlic one. It tastes like ranch but better... the one on the right is the same except its on green salad, and they add corn on top. BUT its soo delicious!! I'm wishing I could have one right now..but its midnight so ...moving on...
 We are in the city town hall called the Rathause. This is such a beautiful building I am going to come back with my Canon and play with it in my Adobe Suite. Beautiful!!



 Last picture, will for sure update on all the LITTLE steps we had to take to offically make it a home here. =) Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. So exciting for you guys, glad you have found someplace to live now. Keep the pictures coming.

    ReplyDelete